At the launch of NIKON D850, MD of Nikon India said, “The launch of Nikon D850 exemplifies our commitment towards bringing about cutting-edge technological innovation in the evolving photography space. We aim to offer sheer brilliance in photography to our customers.”
Nikon has announced the launch of D850 (price: 254950INR for the body only), and D850 with AF-S Nikkor 24 -120mm f/4G ED VR lens (price: 299950INR). Targeted for hybrid photographers passionate about wedding, nature, events, and fashion photography, D850 will be the new benchmark in the DSLR image quality.
It packs in full-frame 4K UHD video capabilities, 4x and 5x slow-motion videos in Full HD and 8K time-lapse movie production using interval timer photography.
Movies can be recorded in both FX-based and DX-based movie formats, also there is a dedicated movie menu, providing a hassle-free switching between the movie and still functions.
- Effective Pixels (Megapixels): 45.7 million
- Sensor Size: 35.9 mm x 23.9 mm
- Image Sensor Format: FX
- Storage Media: 1 XQD card and 1 Secure Digital (SD) card
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution: 7 frames per second
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 64 – 25,600
- Monitor Size: 3.2 in. diagonal
- Monitor Type: Tilting TFT touch-sensitive LCD
- Battery / Batteries: EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Approx. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 5.8 in. (146 mm) x 4.9 in. (124 mm) x 3.1 in. (78.5 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 915 g camera body only