The world is changing and so does people’s taste. If you consider photography as your taste then you will agree that conventional cameras are great for almost every purpose, but a 360-degree camera will allow you to capture an entire spherical landscape, making sure that no one gets left out and no one struggles to fit in the frame.
Below is the list of 5 best 360-degree cameras you can consider.
- GoPro Fusion: Everyone knows the reputation of GoPro and this 360-degree Camera might ask you to have some patience but that will be worth. It will be launched by the end of this year. As per specification released, The video quality is simply awesome, as it shoots in 5.2k. The biggest USP of this camera is the fact that it lets the user shoot first and pick later. As per Nicholas Woodman, GoPro founder and chairman, Fusion is just that, the ability to capture every angle simultaneously, as though you had 6 GoPro cameras fused into one. Whether filming for VR or traditional fixed perspective content, Fusion represents the state of art in a versatile spherical capture.
- Kodak PIXPRO SP360 4K Dual Pro pack VR Camera: Priced at 62006, its tiny size will attract you the most. The capability to capture videos in 4K is a huge plus. The USP of this 360-degree Camera is its size and it can easily fit in your palm of your hand. The only minus we can see as of now is to handle 2 apps i.e. Pispro Stitching software and Pixpro SP360 4K editing software, in order to handle the output.
- Samsung Gear 360: Priced at 33699 INR, this 360-degree Camera allows you to capture videos in a 4K format with 24 fps. It has two 8.4MP Cameras. The operation is quite user-friendly, considering it has a record button(coupled with a menu button) that works for shooting both videos and photos. The USP of this product is Samsung brand name and simplicity to use. For best result use Tripod.
- Ricoh Theta V 360: The early entrant under 360-degree Camera, Thetas latest version can capture videos in 4K format and even live stream them. Another cool feature is it has a 4-channel microphone that can record 36-degrees spatial audio. priced at 41883 INR, the USP of this product is that it is beginner friendly and a breeze to use.
- LG 360 Cam: Now if you are one of those who doesn’t want to make a hole in your pocket and still desire for the 360-degree Camera then this is for you. The LG 360 Cam comes at a price of INR 14299. It allows you to capture videos in 2K format and has dual 13 MP cameras. A short press of the button allows you to capture photos and long press allows you to capture videos. Since it is cost-effective so don’t expect awesome battery life. The USP of this camera is its Price.
Please comment if any other product which I can include on the list.